Nad Abayas Soft and Luxurious
Item code 32617-WF
1. Lexus - Woven, Soft hand-feel with a nice drape quality and has a matte finished
2. Internet -Thick, slightly slippery to touch and have a slightly shinning overtone
3. Nidha - Soft and luxurious, the more expensive abayas are usually made from this fabric. Nidha comes in different quality. The better the quality the higher the price of the abaya.
4. Jersey - Stretchy knit fabric mostly used to made Farasha abayas because of it's beautiful drape quality. It is also used for abayas that has fitted sleeves
5. Poly Crepe - There are a few kind of poly crepe ranging from lightweight to medium weight. It has great drape quality, has a smooth matte finished.
6. Pebble Poly crepe - Most Abaya from Jordan are made from pebble poly-crepe fabric. The surface has an obvious weave and the finished is not as smooth as the other poly-crepe.
7. Satin - Soft, slippery satin feel with shiny finished
8. Chiffon - Chiffon are lightweight soft see-through fabric and used for making flows fancy caftan. Most of these fancy caftan will either team-up with Satin under-dress or chiffon knit mesh under-dress that will not add weight to the caftan
Most Dubai abayas are either made from Internet or Lexus fabric.
Soft and luxurious